Outsourcing 10 + - South Wales
A highly acquisitive BPO Outsourcing company that works with numerous bulge-bracket banks on multi-million pound contracts.
Reporting to the Head of Legal, you will work in a client facing role where you will work directly with commercial directors on large-scale complex transactions. Flexible working will be possible for 2 days per week once the selected candidate is established. The role has one direct report and the successful candidate will have a stellar track record of adding value. The legal function is held in very high regard by the CEO who has highly ambitious expansion plans. Currently working in-house, you will have extensive experience in one of the following areas: outsourcing, financial services, complex commercial contracts or IT.
Above all, your passion and enthusiasm for delivery in a manner that optimises business performance will be critical. Reporting to The Head of Legal, you will be adept at successfully working with commercial directors and possess the following key attributes:
- Good thinking skills
- Strong drafting skills: Drafting, negotiating, amending and reviewing a wide range of complex contracts.
- Commercial awareness and business understanding
- Enjoys speed and customer facing work (ability to face big and challenging clients)
- Project management skills
- Practical and able to deal with high complex contracts,
- Risk awareness but can think on alternative actions to mitigate risk
For additional information, please contact Brian Littleton at Chadwick Nott
0203 096 4549
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.