A leading UK based IP firm are seeking an experienced Patent Administrator for a varied and progressive Paralegal role in their Yorkshire Office.
The firm works with a range of prestigious clients on the protection and enforcement of intellectual property rights across a variety of technologies and is seeking an independent and efficient individual to report directly to a Senior Partner. The duties of this role include:
- Full responsibility for the early life cycle of a patent application including filing UK, European and other patent applications using company procedures
- Communication with a range of stakeholders including direct contact with Clients
- Invoicing and liaising with Accounts department
- Monitoring and communication of key deadlines
There is an attractive remuneration and benefits package available for the right candidate as well as comprehensive training on the firms bespoke database systems and opportunities to manage a team. The ideal person for this role will have the following:
- Previous patent admin/secretarial experience of at least three years with CIPA qualification
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise workloads and a high level of attention to detail
- Demonstrable history of delivering excellent customer service and dealing with clients in a professional manner
- Proficient IT skills, a knowledge of Lotus Notes and Patricia desirable but not essential
If interested in this role or to discuss any of our other opportunities please contact Tim Brown using the details below.