In-house Commercial Lawyer
International organisation based in Cheshire is looking to recruit a commercial lawyer. This is a brilliant role that is ideal if you're looking to work in a supportive team and potentially make the move from private practice to in-house.
- Varied in-house role that will see you managing a broad range of commercial matters as part of a busy and supportive team.
- Focusing on commercial and regulatory matters, including drafting and negotiating commercial agreements, including supplier agreements, IT agreements, software licences, and confidentiality agreements.
- Brilliant opportunity that would see you working within an established and supportive team that is a fundamental part of the business, and very commercially focused.
- Supporting the marketing team.
- 12 month fixed term contract, starting as soon as possible.
- Candidates with at 2 - 5 years PQE would be best suited to the role, although candidates with equivalent experience will also be considered and should apply.
- Highly commercial, with excellent drafting skills.
- Ideal for candidates looking to expand on their experience within an international business.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Well reputed organisation working in an interesting sector.
- Perfect for candidates looking to make the move in-house.
- Fantastic opportunity to handle a varied role within a growing and acquisitive group.
How To Apply
If you would to apply for this legal counsel role then please contact Alison McKee at Alison.firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit your CV below.
For information on our referral scheme, please click here.