Part Time Employment Fee Earner
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Employment Fee Earner to join a small high street firm in Northumberland on a part time basis. Joining a small team of fee earners, you will run your own files giving you exposure to the full spectrum of Employment work, including breach of contracts, constructive dismissal, discrimination and settlements. This opportunity is based in the firms Alnwick office in Northumberland and so it is essential you can easily commute to the office. Click below for more.
This a unique opportunity to work in a highly skilled team, looking to invest their time in training you beyond your existing skillset.
- Playing a pivotal role in the team, you will join a small team of fee earners and run your own Employment caseload from start to completion.
- This role will give you exposure to a broad spectrum of Employment files including breach of contract, constructive dismissal, discrimination, grievances and settlements and many more.
- The work will cover both respondent and claimant files.
- Working in a small team, this is a fantastic opportunity for you to really establish yourself in Employment law.
- For this role, it is essential that you have experience of Employment Law and can demonstrate an enthusiasm for this practice area.
- Working on a part time basis, you must be flexible with your hours and able to pick things up quickly.
- Good organisational skills are key for this role.
- Competitive Salary
- High quality work
How to Apply:
If you would like to apply for this role then please contact Fiona Hill or another member of the Chartered Legal Executive and Paralegal team at Sacco Mann. Alternatively, if this role is not for you but you know someone who could be interested, then please contact them or us as we offer a reward for successful placements.