Commercial Property Fee Earner
Are you a Fee Earner or paralegal specialising in Commercial Property work? Are you highly commercially aware and looking to join a firm that shares this mindset? If so, a fantastic opportunity has arisen at a highly regarded, commercial law firm in Sheffield. Those looking to take the next step in their career are encouraged to apply.
Our client has become a major player on the Yorkshire Legal market and its Commercial property team has a fantastic reputation and excellent client base. They will be as invested in your career development as you are and the sky is the limit in terms of the places this role could take you.
- You will be dealing with a broad range of Commercial Property matters including landlord and tenant, acquisitions, disposals and development work.
- The firms client base includes a lot of local South Yorkshire business'
- You will be expected to handle your own transactions whilst receiving the necessary support.
- You will need to feel confident working autonomously and handling your own transactions.
- You should be a committed to delivering a first class service to clients at all times.
- Our client is looking for someone with considerable experience in Commercial Property work who is confident using a case management system.
- You will have the opportunity to work closely with experienced Solicitors who will be able to offer their expertise and guidance.
- This opportunity offers a great deal of hands on experience.
- The firm offers a competitive salary and benefits.
How to Apply:
If you would like to apply for this role then contact Helen Mauborgne at Sacco Mann or another member of our Chartered Legal Executive and Paralegal team. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who would be suitable for this role then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.