Our client, a major international City law firm, has a rare opportunity for a Planning Paralegal on a permanent basis.
Sitting within the highly regarded Commercial Property team, you will work with a wide range of private and public clients duties will include:
- Note taking and taking minutes;
- Preparing bundles;
- Document management and production;
- Filing of documents, correspondence and other documentation;
- File opening, archiving and billing;
- Scheduling and compiling bibles of documents;
- Photocopying and scanning;
- Building and maintaining effective client relationships;
- Ensuring files are managed in compliance with Lexcel procedures;
Interested candidates should have previous paralegal experience within Commercial Property. You should have excellent academics and be a strong team player. This role will offer excellent opportunities to develop your experience at an international law firm with a genuine path for career progression.
The salary for this position is up to £30k, subject to experience.
For further information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.