PROPERTY FINANCE PARTNER – Borrower and/or Lender
Disenchanted with life at a larger, bureaucratic City firm? Step away and join a positive, collaborative Top 50 UK firm as a lead partner in its growing London office.
The firm has a strong track record in banking and finance, including real estate finance. They act for household name UK lenders, international banks, and property companies. Over recent years they have been involved in significant financings relating to hotels, leisure, housing, education and infrastructure development (amongst other things). They have half a dozen partners who are rated highly for general corporate lending and acquisition finance and property finance, in London and elsewhere in the UK.
Growth in London, and in particular in property finance, has been identified as a key part of the firm’s strategy. Having made significant investment in corporate, and in property, there is a need for the London office to bring on board a further real estate finance partner. Individuals with a mixed practice covering general banking and property finance would also be of interest, and a borrower or lender focus would fit well.
Whilst this opportunity could interest someone at a smaller firm looking to make a step up, there is a good chance this role could suit somebody presently at a larger firm and keen to benefit from a refreshing change of environment.
Why join this firm? As well as assuming a key role, catering for a specific need, and benefiting from an existing platform, you can expect to profit from the following advantages:
* integration track record – they take lateral hires seriously and have a very good track record of integrating people quickly and successfully; the team we hired for them in corporate is truly flying – they are well supported and enjoying the collaborative environment;
* positive culture – compared to competitor firms that are suffering more mixed fortunes, the atmosphere in this firm’s London office is very positive as they continue to grow and enjoy continued success; and
* prudently and effectively managed firm – financially secure and well run; the same dedicated resources for marketing and PR etc as larger firms, to support individuals and teams to execute their plans.
Find out more:
This is an important career move. Call me for a no-obligation, discreet chat in the first instance, rather than sending your CV, and we can assess whether this opportunity is in line with your own career goals. My contact details are as follows:
020 3815 6814 (dd)
We are not run of the mill recruitment consultants. Our trusted advisor status extends to the key decision makers at a complete cross-section of the legal market. We work in close partnership with Magic and Silver Circle, Top City, US, international, West End and niche firms in London. We also assist lawyers and firm private practices elsewhere in the UK and overseas with their career and staffing objectives.
We are proud to have exclusive supplier relationships, and preferred supplier status, with a number of firms that value our ability to identify the best talent for their business. We are pleased to be able to advise lawyers on career moves to firms that are not advertising their openings via other channels.
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Partner Private Practice £100,000 or more jobs in United Kingdom
- Acquisition Finance Partner Private Practice £100,000 or more jobs in United Kingdom
- Real Estate Partner Private Practice £100,000 or more jobs in United Kingdom
- Commercial Property Partner Private Practice £100,000 or more jobs in United Kingdom