Data Privacy Consultant FT/PT/Flexible Working (9-12 mth FTC)
International firm with outstanding reputation is recruiting for a senior lawyer or experienced compliance professional on a fixed term 9-12 month contract.
The role involves the maintenance of a product which covers data protection, bank secrecy and regulatory outsourcing rules, including commissioning and negotiating updates or new legal memoranda, updating or compiling reports for on-line publication; monitoring developments and drafting alerts.
The successful candidate will work directly with another lawyer based in London and will liaise with local counsel around the world.
- Senior lawyer or significant in-house experience.
- Wide range of backgrounds from a city firm/highly regarded privacy and/or financial regulatory experience will be considered.
- Strong technical, analytical and report/opinion drafting skills together with excellent attention to detail required.
- Ability to demonstrate the ability to become an expert in unfamiliar areas of law.
- Ability to demonstrate experience of meeting the requirements of highly demanding banking/financial service and asset management clients.
Full Time or Part Time.
To find out more contact: Houdah Al-Hakim on: 0203 096 4559 or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.