- Full time
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Corporate Solicitor to join an award winning, leading Leeds law firm. The firm has an outstanding reputation and really develops it employees. The team has won a number of awards and is ranked highly in all of the directories.
With offices in the Americas, Europe, Asia and the Middle East, the firm can offer a fantastic range of multi-jurisdictional work along with the opportunity for international secondments.
- Working alongside some extremely well respected partners, from day one you will be handling a mix of high quality Corporate work which will include private equity, mergers & acquisitions, capital markets and corporate governance.
- The client base is extremely impressive and includes a number of house hold names and international companies, meaning you will get access to some high-profile work.
- The firm really encourages its employees to get involved in the business development and marketing of the team.
- Along with having strong technical knowledge in this area, you should also be a charismatic individual, driven and eager to progress your career.
- You should have the ability to create a fantastic rapport with both colleagues and clients.
- Previous experience in Private Equity is highly advantageous.
- Our client is ideally looking for someone who is at least 2 year PQE, however this level of experience has been given as an approximate guide for applicants and our client is happy to consider the applications of candidates who fall outside of this level but who have the relevant knowledge/experience, together with the enthusiasm for this particular role.
- What makes this role so special is the amount of freedom you will have with your own case load which will allow you to really test yourself from a technical perspective.
- You will be joining a really close knit and friendly team where there is no politics or competition.
- A competitive salary and benefits package is on offer.
How to apply
If you would like to apply for this role, please contact Rachel Birkinshaw or another member of the Private Practice team at Sacco Mann. Alternatively, if you would be interested in other available opportunities, please visit our website or contact one of our specialist consultants. If this role is not for you, but you know someone who may be interested then please let them or us know as we offer a reward scheme for all successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.