GDPR Programme Manager - 24 Month Contract
Programme Manager - 24 Month Contract - West London
Leading FMCG company needs to make a critical hire for a project focusing on GDPR.
- Programme Delivery
- Ensuring clarity around GDPR priorities and goals for the business, and delivering the GDPR business programme deliverables to a high standard, on time and in full.
- GDPR Programme oversight and own reporting to Executive Steering Group working closely with the Data Protection SME/ DPO equivalent role
- Understand scope and manage key interdependencies across all GDPR business initiatives.
- Be informed and resolve conflicts impacting other project timelines or to overall GDPR Programme.
- Agree prioritisation where there may be conflicts between project interdependencies or operational services.
GDPR Agenda & Senior Stakeholder Management
- Working across functions with peers in other senior leadership and business groups to ensure collaboration with shared GDPR goals.
- Responsible for ensuring effective stakeholder management and engagement. Directly responsible for managing senior stakeholders across the business. Responsible for development and progressing approval of the GDPR business agenda and gaining the commitment from key markets and stakeholders including ensuring that GDPR best practice and standard change management process are deployed across the programme.
- Continually ensure all senior stakeholders are on-board with the change and effective change management strategies are deployed throughout the change. Ensure that the overall change and communication framework is leveraged to ensure successful and consistent messaging.
- Build and develop a dynamic cross-functional team across markets, to ensure excellent programme delivery. Inspire the team to deliver an amazing outcome in a challenging change environment.
- Project Management & Governance
- Ensure the GDPR programme is deployed to scope, on time and on budget. Ensure standards of governance and control are deployed across the programme. Leverage local and global governance bodies to ensure issues & risks are effectively managed and mitigated.
- Design and implement demonstrable and effective governance model that applies top down starting at the group level, but also then at the market and GF levels and team levels.
- Ensure effective programme sub-Steering Groups, 3.2 Programme Management, Project Management Global GDPR Programme Manager will ensure effective programme management of GDPR project interdependencies, key risks identified and managed, any blockers quickly removed/addressed and actions accelerated.
- Implement sustainable business processes for ongoing GDPR compliance. Identify continuous improvement initiatives and provide support and input to GDPR improvement projects
- Lead major strategic change programme (GDPR) across the business.
- Management of multiple business GDPR work streams to ensure successful GDPR compliance status for by May 2018.
- Identify requirements, scoping the GDPR programme and producing detailed plans with the teams, with ownership of the overall project plan to allow effective governance of milestone approvals and programme inter dependencies
- Monitoring and controlling the progress of the programme at a strategic level
- Ensuring robust governance process for projects is in place.
- Ensuring consistent project delivery methodology is used * Provide leadership and direction to all GDPR project and business initiatives.
- Providing quality assurance for projects within the GDPR programme
- Managing relationships with senior stakeholders to ensure alignment and agreement on strategic GDPR initiatives
- Managing all changes effectively
- Implement sustainable processes to ensure ongoing GDPR compliance.
- Project and Programme lifecycle management, in accordance with Delivery Methodology (DDM)
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Experienced Programme Director or Programme manager roles leading large and complex strategic change programmes within the FMCG industry.
- Experience of working with the impact of the GDPR and / or audit would be advantageous Strong Programme and project management skills.
- Experience in leading an organisation through change.
- Experience of leading cross-functional teams Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with senior leadership.
- Strong presentation skills
- A dynamic, self-motivated, positive and innovative approach
- The ability to work to tight deadlines Strong analysis and decision-making skills.
- Commercially and contractually aware.
For additional information, please contact Brian Littleton at Chadwick Nott
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.