Private Client/Agricultural Solicitor
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Private Client Solicitor to join a Legal 500 firm in its North Yorkshire Office. Great opportunity to handle both a general Private Client and Agricultural Private Client caseload at a fantastic firm.
- From day one you will be handling a mixed caseload which includes a full spectrum of Private Client work; Wills, Probate, Administration of Estates and Court of Protection to name just a few areas.
-The firm has a highly credible agricultural team across a number of disciplines, however they need someone to handle this line of work from a private client angle.
-The firm boasts an impressive client base of HNW individuals as well as some lower value work.
- You will be required to oversee the Private Client team in North Yorkshire and report into the partner and overall head of department based in another office.
- You will need to feel confident to come in and hit the ground running with a broad and demanding case load. They are really looking for someone who can come in manage the team and push the department forward.
-Agricultural private client experience is essential for the role.
- You will need to be a friendly and hardworking individual who is a team player with fantastic communication skills.
- Our client is looking for someone who has at least 8 years PQE. However this is just a guideline and our client will accept applications from candidates who fall outside this PQE range.
- This is a genuinely fantastic role that will offer you career development in a Chambers Ranked firm as well as being Highly Commended in The Yorkshire Legal Awards.
How to apply
If you would like to apply for this role then contact Rachel Birkinshaw at Sacco Mann or another member of our Private Practice team. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who would be suitable for this role then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.