2 days left
- Full time
Our client is a leading and award-winning international commercial law firm with offices worldwide. The firm delivers advice and strategic guidance spanning the full legal spectrum and acts as a trusted adviser to a wide portfolio of clients across a wide range of specialist sectors. They are currently recruiting for a paralegal to join their Aviation and Travel department in London.
The award winning Aviation team is a growing practice that is dedicated to providing full-service legal advice and support to the aviation, aerospace and travel industries. The practice covers a wide range of work across a diverse client base. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly regarded team that is going from strength to strength. Previous experience in commercial and regulatory aviation or within travel/leisure is desirable but not essential.
The successful candidate will provide legal and administration support and assistance to the Aviation Team with the following:
- Communications with clients, legal advisors and other parties; by email, letter and telephone
- Preparation of bundles
- Undertaking research
- Supporting the team with their caseloads
- Drafting summaries of recent cases
- Previous legal administration/paralegal experience in a law firm
- Ability to deliver technically accurate and appropriate communications
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to develop client relationships
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to adhere to guidelines and procedures and follow instructions
- Excellent client service delivery
- A commercial awareness and understanding of clients' needs/expectations
- The ability to work as part of a team and independently
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Aviation Paralegal
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly