Corporate Associate Solicitor 3Yrs +Aberdeen
Are you an experienced Corporate Solicitor with ambition and drive, would you like to be part of highly regarded corporate team within an international firm?
If so,this is the role for you.
You will have the opportunity to work with a team of highly skilled professionals gaining exposure to a varied client base ranging from high profile companies to innovative start-ups.
With a minimum of 3 yrs PQE dealing with the full gamut of corporate transactions including:M&A, private equity and venture capital investments, management buy-outs, reorganisations and joint ventures, deal and project management, corporate governance, shareholder matters, regulatory and advisory work and commercial contracts, including high value strategic arrangements. You will provide high quality support to the respected Partners and have the ability to foster excellent client relationships and will actively identify and develop new business opportunities.
As you would expect from a firm of this calibre a competitive salary and benefits package is on offer together with outstanding career development prospects.
Please contact Deborah Collier on the details provided or call on 07884 074 820.
More jobs like this
- £30,000 - £39,999 Private Practice Banking/Finance jobs in Aberdeen
- £30,000 - £39,999 Private Practice Project Finance jobs in Aberdeen
- £30,000 - £39,999 Private Practice Company/Commercial jobs in Aberdeen
- £30,000 - £39,999 Private Practice Corporate jobs in Aberdeen
- £30,000 - £39,999 Private Practice M&A jobs in Aberdeen