Professional Indemnity Paralegal
Excellent opportunity for an experienced paralegal / legal assistant to join a leading international law firm in their central Bristol office.
The firm has offices in London, Bristol, Singapore and Hong-Kong and has a phenomenal reputation in the field of Professional Indemnity.
Working as a Paralegal Claims Handler you will handle professional indemnity schemes on behalf of leading insurers, acting under delegated authority levels.
Day to day work duties are likely to include:
- Management of a caseload of professional indemnity claims handling matters
- Accurately inputting and updating MI
- Mentoring of junior members of staff, including Legal Apprentices and/or Administration Assistants
- Attending review meetings, with insurers, brokers and larger insured clients
- Assisting the Legal Apprentices and/or Administration Assistants with certain administrative functions when required, including setting up new matters and dealing with invoices.
To apply for this role you should be a law graduate with some experience managing a caseload. All training and support on professional indemnity matters will be provided but you should have knowledge of civil litigation. The firm is also recruiting for a senior claims handler who must have prior professional indemnity experience.
In return the firm is offering an excellent salary of £18,000 - £22,000 (up to £28,000 for the more senior role) coupled with a market leading benefits package.
For further details and to apply please contact Emily at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.