Housing & Regeneration Paralegal
Our client is a full service law firm with offices across the UK, Middle East and Far East. Their clients operate across a range of industry sectors and they also act for many high net worth individuals. Due to expansion, they are currently recruiting for a development paralegal to join their top tier Housing & Regeneration team in Exeter.
The role will include:
- Negotiation of deeds of grant of rights, easements and wayleaves, substation leases and transfers
- Dealing with adoption agreements for roads, sewers, and open spaces
- Routine property and conveyancing transactions; small disposals and acquisitions; land swaps
- Assisting with completions, Land Registry applications and requisitions, SDLT returns
- Assisting solicitors and partners on property and developments transactions for housing associations and developers
- Assisting on residential conveyancing matters
- Providing excellent and timely client service
- Building and maintaining effective client relationships
- Ensuring files are managed in compliance with the firm's procedures
- Excellent academic record
- LLB/GDL/LPC Graduate ideally with an advanced elective in property law
- The role would suit a candidate with some property experience or paralegal experience
- Prior experience in real estate work in private practice, ideally with experience of development matters, is beneficial
- Good team player
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.