Employment Fee Earner
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for an Employment Chartered Legal Executive or Strong Paralegal/Fee Earner to join an award winning, exceptionally regarded West Yorkshire firm. The firm are keen to hear from enthusiastic individuals who have a real desire to practice in this area of law.
What really makes this role special is the atmosphere in the firm, as although the team handle exceptionally high quality work they have created a fun and friendly team environment. You will also be working closely with a number of partners from whom you would learn a huge amount.
- From day one you will be handling a high quality mixed case load of both contentious and non-contentious work and although the team deals with predominantly employers, they do also handle high value employee matters, in particular work with senior executives.
- There is a blend of work from both the private and public sector, really giving you the opportunity to experience a diverse client base and you will enjoy a lot of client contact too.
- Within this role you can expect to have a busy and exciting case load but also get involved in the further development of the business by way of giving seminars, presentations etc
-You will need to be a team player with the ability to build rapport with both clients and colleagues.
- Our client is looking for someone who doesn't just have the technical ability, they are also looking for a commercial approach and someone to have the confidence and personality to build strong and long-lasting relationships with clients.
- Given the structure of the team the firm are looking to recruit someone to slot in at a junior level and can be flexible.
- The firm has a great working environment, are not too financially targeted and are genuinely team orientated.
- You will get exposure to a fantastic quality of work whilst receiving support by an outstanding and friendly team.
- The firm offer a competitive salary and benefits and a highly meritocratic environment.
How To Apply
For more information on this role, please contact Kim Wilkes (or another member of our Paralegal and CILEx department) at Sacco Mann. However, if this role is not for you but you know someone who could be suitable then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.