Full service firm located in the heart of the Kent are seeking a family solicitor to join their well-established practice.
As a solicitor in the department you will be working with a Legal 500 team on Divorce, Ancillary Relief, Co-habitation and Pre-nuptial agreements and Private Law Children Act issues.
In addition our client is looking for an individual with the following:-
- Ability to work unsupervised, flexibly and efficiently, as a major fee earner in a firm where private clients and their affairs remain valued and at the heart of what we do.
- Must be able to provide a prompt, impressive and effective service to clients.
- This is very much a hands on, client facing, fee earning role.
- Commercial and financial awareness and organisation are essential, including marketing skills and to assist colleagues, Partners and Head of Department with training events and initiatives.
- Must have good personal communication and advanced IT skills
To discuss this vacancy further detail, or to apply, please contact Liam Andrews at Chadiwck Nott
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.