- Full time
My client, a FTSE 100 corporate is seeking a corporate lawyer to join their global team on a 12-month contract with opportunity to extend or become permanent.
This role will work on high-value complex M&A deals with an international remit.
- Provide legal advice and support to the business for global acquisitive activity
- Supporting on company disposals, restructurings, and other corporate work
- Liaising with external counsel at leading firms including Magic Circle and leading US law firms
- Advising on corporate work internationally
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Confident and strong interpersonal skills
- Qualified lawyer, English law or similar common law jurisdictions
- Private practice trained, preferably with private practice corporate experience
- Commerciality and ability to liaise with various stakeholders in the business