Commercial Property Assistant
4 days left
Brilliant opportunity for an ambitious commercial property with a top-tier background looking to expand on their experience. Working with a highly reputed Legal 500 firm, you will be handling top quality property work.
- Fantastic commercial property position that would see you working with a top tier firm.
- Day to day, you would be drafting and negotiating on transactional documentation, preparing reports, undertaking, reviewing and reporting on title investigation, and managing the post-completion aspects of the transactions.
- Liaising with colleagues, lawyers, and clients.
- 12 month fixed term contract.
- Strong background handling commercial property matters.
- Ideally you will have good experience of working in an office environment, preferably with a global presence.
- Team player with strong communication skills.
- International firm with outstanding reputation.
How to Apply
If you would to apply for this commercial property role then please contact Aimee Kelly at Aimee.Kelly@saccomann.com. Alternatively, if you know of anyone else suitable, then please let us know as we offer rewards for successful referrals. See our website for terms and conditions. If you would like to hear about the other opportunities we have on then please visit our website or contact one of our consultants on 0161 831 6890.
Apply for Commercial Property Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly