My client, a global professional services company is seeking a litigation lawyer to join their in-house legal team.
This will be a 12 month maternity cover contract reporting in to the Head of Litigation. The role offers access to a wide variety of contentious work from an in-house perspective, as well as the opportunity to gain experience in a global corporate on a long-term contract with opportunity to become permanent.
This client also features a fast-paced commercial culture and central London based offices.
- Debt recovery work
- Managing a caseload of civil litigation cases
- Enforcing restrictive covenants
- Dealing with breach of contract
- Liaising with head office to ensure effective services that remains conscious of client relations
- Qualified lawyer, preferably of UK or common law jurisdiction
- Experience with civil litigation case management
- Experience gained from Private Practice or in house