Senior Litigation Paralegal
My client, a global professional services company is seeking an experienced litigation paralegal to join their in-house legal team.
This will be a 6 month contract reporting in to the Head of Litigation. The role offers access to a wide variety of contentious work from an in-house perspective, as well as the opportunity to gain experience in a global corporate on a long-term contract.
This client also features a fast-paced commercial culture and central London based offices. If successful, this could become a permanent role and could also become a training contract.
- Debt recovery work
- Managing a caseload of civil litigation cases
- Enforcing restrictive covenants
- Dealing with breach of contract
- Liaising with head office to ensure effective services that remains conscious of client relations
- Experienced paralegal
- Experience with civil litigation case management
- Experience gained from Private Practice or in house