Private Client Solicitor
2 days left
- Full time
Are you a solicitor specialising in Private Client work? Are you looking to give your career an impressive boost? If so, this opportunity should not be missed. Our client is looking for a dynamic private client specialist to join its highly-regarded private client team. Your role will be two fold, taking on a full caseload as well as helping market and develop the department. This is a great opportunity to really further your career.
This role is made even more unmissable by the firm the role is with. Our client is one of the longest-standing independent practices in Nottingham, having been established for over 200 years in the Nottingham area. The firm has an excellent reputation amongst its clients and so those looking for a client facing role at a firm you can trust are encouraged to apply.
- Working directly alongside the Head of department, you will be joining a nicely sized private client team. There is also the opportunity to take on some mentoring work with Paralegals in the team.
- Your clients will include family-owned businesses, agricultural clients and several generations of the same family, as well as more average net worth individuals.
- The ideal candidate for this role will help maintain these long-standing relationships, as well as attract new clients through business development and firm-wide marketing.
- Taking on your own mixed caseload, you will cover a wide variety of Private Client work including LPAs, tax and estate planning, drafting complex wills and some court of protection work.
- This role would suit someone at least 5 PQE, however this is purely given as a guideline and those with commensurate experience are encouraged to apply.
- Strong academics are an essential for this role, as well as a depth of experience in Private Client work.
- You must be proactive and committed to client care.
- Team players are encouraged to apply, particularly those with a collegiate approach to problem solving.
- Competitive Salary.
- High quality work.
How to Apply:
If you would like to apply for this role then please contact Andrew Purdy or another member of the Private Practice team at Sacco Mann. Alternatively, if this role is not for you but you know someone who could be interested, then please contact them or us as we offer a reward for successful placements.
Apply for Private Client Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly