Great new role with a highly regarded large commercial practice in its property department. The firm is known for its excellent domestic and international client base and friendly, professional approach.
Our client has a large and experienced commercial property team specialising in commercial transactions; development; management; finance; investment & syndicated property investment; construction and contentious construction; planning & environment; and litigation & dispute resolution.
This role covers all aspects of commercial property and residential property on the non contentious side.
* NQ-1PQE property solicitor
* Undertaken at least a seat in commercial property
* Experience in handling high value residential property matters
* Training and post qualiifed experience at a mid sized City or strong regional firm
* Good academic background and positive, commercial approach
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.