Personal Injury Locum
1 day left
An exciting opportunity to join a well-known North Yorkshire based firm on an ongoing temporary basis has arisen for experienced fee earner familiar with RTA or EL/PL matters.
- Managing a predominantly claimant caseload of RTA and EL/PL matters.
- Mix of portal work, including pre-litigation and post litigation cases.
- Handling files from initial instruction through to completion.
- Ongoing temporary role.
- Starting as soon as possible.
- Ideally you will have at least 5 years PQE, however this has been given as a guideline and candidates with equivalent experience will happily be considered.
- Varied experience including RTA and EL/PL matters.
- Available on short notice.
- Fantastic firm offering excellent quality work.
How To Apply
If you would like to be considered for this Locum personal injury role, please contact Aimee Kelly at Sacco Mann or submit your CV below.
For information on our referral scheme, please click here.
Apply for Personal Injury Locum
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly