Commercial Property Solicitor
5 days left
Fantastic opportunity to work with a well-known regional firm that is looking to recruit a Commercial Property solicitor to join them on an ongoing temporary basis.
- Managing a broad range of commercial property matters, including acquisitions and disposals, lease work, some development work although this isn't essential, and landlord and tenant matters.
- Ongoing temporary role to start ASAP.
- Ideally you will have at least 3 years PQE however this has been given as a guideline and candidates with equivalent experience will happily be considered.
- Key to the role will be the ability to build excellent client relationships, commerciality and very good IT skills.
- Fantastic quality work, within a highly regarded firm.
How to Apply
If you would to apply for this commercial property role then please contact Aimee Kelly at Sacco Mann or send your CV to the link below.
For information on our referral scheme, please click here.
Apply for Commercial Property Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly