Residential Conveyancing Solicitor
2 days left
A highly successful North Yorkshire based firm is looking to recruit an experienced residential conveyancer to join them on a temporary basis starting as soon as possible.
- Broad ranging residential conveyancing role, handling matters from initial instructing through to completion, and includes sales, purchases, leases, mortgages and shared ownership.
- Temporary position starting as soon as possible, lasting until September.
- To start as soon as possible.
- Experienced in a range of residential conveyancing matters including leasehold, shared ownership and sales and purchases.
- CQS membership would be of benefit.
- Strong organisational skills and good time management are required, as well as ideally self-sufficiency.
- Temporary position starting immediately.
- Legal 500 firm dealing with excellent quality work.
How To Apply
If you would like to be considered for this plot sales role, please contact Aimee Kelly at Sacco Mann or submit your CV to the link below.
For information on our referral scheme, please click here.
Apply for Residential Conveyancing Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly