Property Litigation Solicitor
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Solicitor to join an award winning firm within their property litigation team. This is also a great role for either a trainee solicitor coming up to qualification or someone with up to c 2 years PQE, it's certainly an opportunity for someone who wants to be within a firm with genuine career prospects. This prestigious firm is highly ranked in the Legal 500 and is a well-respected firm within the legal sector.
The firm has fantastic roots in the local market having been established in Leeds for over 30 years and has since grow to have an equally respected reputation nationally as a full service commercial firm. They also have an outstanding reputation for handling exceptionally high quality work as well as delivering a fantastic service. Working closely with experienced partners and associates in a nurturing and enjoyable team you will really develop your skills within this practice area. This role is based in the firms Leeds office.
- You will be handling your own varied case load of quality work, also having the opportunity to work closely with the partners on more complex matters. This includes corporate occupier, investor, telecoms and general property litigation work.
- The firm boasts an impressive client base of occupiers, investors, developers and private individuals and the work is both regional and national.
- The type of work which the team deals with is genuinely far reaching including dilapidations, boundary matters, rights of way and contentious property issues along with property management issues including lease renewals and landlord and tenant disputes. The team has handled a number of significant reported cases.
- They are keen to involve all members of their team in seminars and presentations to existing and potential clients and you will get every support in this.
- This will be a growth role given the continues success of the team.
- The firm are ideally looking for someone who is newly qualified or recently and has at least 6 months experience gained in Property Litigation during their training contract, they will also consider lawyers who have had seats in both litigation and commercial property, they are looking at up to 2 years PQE to fit in with the team structure.
- They are looking for someone with excellent interpersonal skills and high professional standards as you will be fully encouraged to interact directly with clients from day one.
- Given the quality of the work it can be quite demanding but there will be plenty of support from the team meaning you will have the opportunity to really develop your skills and experience.
- What makes this role really unique is the fantastic reputation and genuine support of the team.
- The firm offers a competitive salary and benefits and are regarded as an excellent place to work.
How To Apply
For more information on this role, please contact Rachael Mann (or another member of our private practice department) at Sacco Mann. However, if this role is not for you but you know someone who could be suitable then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.