6 days left
Fantastic opportunity for experienced legal counsel to work in a sole counsel position. This is an unusual role that would see you managing both interesting and unusual work, and is ideal for someone with broad experience looking to build on this.
- Providing legal support to the business
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts and legal documents.
- Managing risk from a commercial view point.
- Providing advice on legal and regulatory risk at board level.
- Candidates with at least 6 years PQE would be best suited to the position, however candidates with equivalent experience will also be considered and are encourage to apply.
- Strong background dealing with complex projects.
- Technical excellence and commercial aware.
- First rate organisation and communication skills, able to advice concisely and effectively.
- Ideal for someone coming from a senior commercial role either in private practice or in-house.
- Good flexibility available.
- Excellent quality work.
- Well known organisation with very good reputation.
How To Apply
If you would to apply for this Legal Counsel role then please contact Alison McKee at Sacco Mann, or send your CV to the link below.
For information on our referral scheme, please click here.
Apply for Sole Counsel
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly