Real Estate Solicitor - Cambridge
Real Estate Solicitor - Cambridge - 2-5 years PQE
- One of the strongest and most well respected real estate teams in the UK,
- Highly ranked Legal 500 and chambers listed, dealing with big ticket and high value work across a broad range of matters including acquisitions and disposals, commercial leases and development/infastructure projects. The firm receives instructions from UK based clients as well as from overseas.
- The successful candidate is likely to have a background working in a city or national commercial practice in the area of real estate. A strong academic record is also required.
- Chance to work for what is regarded to be one of the best commercial practices in the UK alongside some of the leading commercial lawyers. The work you will be exposed to will be top commercial quality.
- Salary based on experience as part of an excellent package including a good pension, generous annual leave, health insurance. gym membership and much more.
If you are looking for a Real Estate role in Cambridge at a leading commercial firm they genuinely do not come much bigger and better than this.
Please apply ASAP to be considered for this opportunity,