Working with the Sales team in the UK surrounding contract management, financial trade documentation, compliance and KYC. You will be working with existing and new clients by providing them with advice around contract management and compliance/KYC matters. This head of department will join the business as a vice president and will be responsible for a team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying needs for their clients now and in the future and identifying ways in which to expand these relationships in the future. You will be reviewing contracts for the clients and making sure that they are improved and in line with their needs, as they change and evolve. This candidate will also be responsible for making sure that all contracts and clients are compliant. You will be managing a team across multiple delivery centres.
The successful candidate will be a legal services professional who has at least 15 years' experience within a legal services setting.
- Have extensive compliance and KYC experience and be able to show a long history of managing this sort of work.
- Be able to show exceptional technical ability when drafting and negotiating commercial contracts.
- It is essential that you have project and programme management skills.
- Experience managing a team and be able to show strong leadership skills.
- Working with stakeholders effectively.
- Ability to work under pressure and independently.
- Willingness to travel both within the UK and internationally.
Excellent salary on offer along with additional package. If you are a senior contracts manager or someone with exceptional compliance experience, this is a great step up within a large organisation.
If this is what you are looking for, please get in touch with Emma Lester @ Chadwick Nott on firstname.lastname@example.org
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.