My client, a very well regarded law firm based in Kent (close proximity from London) is seeking an experienced costs draftsman to work in their busy and vibrant family department. The role would be ideally for 2-3 days a week and it is expected that the position will last for between 3 to 6 months.
The position would be based in the client's Bromley office.
Key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to
- Troubleshooting both old and more recent Legal Aid files
- Helping with preparing assessment bundles
- Completing Legal Aid Claim forms
- Uploading Documents onto CCMS (Legal Aid On-line Portal)
- Drafting/Preparing Bills of Costs
The role is offering a competitive hourly rate and is starting immediately.
If this role is of interest to you, please do not hesistate to contact me on 02075577667 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.