Locum Plot Conveyancer, 3+ PQE, Remote Working – Calling all Solicitors and Lisenced Conveyancers! I am working with a Developer who require urgent locum support in their plot sales team. To apply or register your interest, call Lauren on 0113 320 0575 and quote job ref: 2058
JOB TITLE: Locum Plot Conveyancer
PQE REQUIRED: 3+ PQE
LOCATION: Remote Working
HOURLY RATE: £30 to £35 per hour
HOW TO APPLY:
- You will be required to pick up a full caseload of Plot Sales to assist the busy team
- Ideal candidates will have immediate availability and be available up to Christmas 2020
- Flexible working is considered whilst also being a fully remote working role
- Working on behalf of this developer, you will be exposed to interesting work with a fast paced organisation
- Competitive hourly rates are on offer
- Candidates also looking to be considered on a pro-rat salary basis are also encouraged to apply
Contact Lauren Harris at eNL on 0113 320 0575 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Conveyancing vacancies throughout the UK. If you are a Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest. In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).