Number 2 role reporting into the SVP and European General Counsel at this expanding Financial Services company that operates globally with key EMEA operations based out of London and Frankfurt.
This is a very broad ranging role for a lawyer with an international financial background. Previous experience of working in an EMEA environment or overseas is highly advantageous along with any regulatory experience being advantageous too. Candidates from non-financial services backgrounds who have worked within an EMEA function with other sectors such as IT and FMCG etc are also strongly encouraged to apply. A second European language
Support the GCE on general corporate legal affairs matters for the benefit of all entities in the EMEA and APAC regions, including any other jurisdictions
* Support on commercial law for all contracts to be executed for the benefit of the Business Development & Sales, Global Securitisation, Global Information Technology, Global Real Estate, Global Finance functions and any other functions as assigned by the GCE (including EMEA and India)
* Support all labour law matters and work in close cooperation with the EMEA & APAC Talent & Culture Team, as assigned by the GCE
* Support all real estate and facilities matters and work in close cooperation with the EMEA & APAC Real Estate and Facilities, as assigned by the GCE
* Assist in the evaluation of regulatory laws such as those issued by the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA), the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and any other applicable regulator
* Assist the GCE in all privacy law matters on a global basis, wherever required
* Support legal activities surrounding acquisitions, wherever required
* Support any other company M&A matters
For additional information, please contact Brian Littleton at Chadwick Nott on 07919-293351 or at email@example.com
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.