Senior Civil Litigation Locum
Venn Group is seeking to recruit an interim senior civil litigation lawyer for a London based local authority with a reputation for its high quality of work. This role is until the 24th December 2020 with potential to extend.
The post holder will be dealing with all civil litigation for the Council. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Providing high quality legal advice and support to the Council and external clients and to conduct a range of general civil litigation matters
- You will be dealing with possession claims, anti-social behviour, homelessness and disrepair
- Conducting advocacy in the County Court
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A practising certificate as a solicitor, barrister or FILEX
- Relevant civil litigation experience from a local authority
- Strong advocacy and drafting skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skill
The successful lawyer will join a team experienced professionals.
Due to the high number of applicants for this role, if you do not hear back from us regarding this locum opportunity within seven days then you have not been shortlisted for this vacancy.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
If you or anyone you know may be interested in this locum position or other legal positions, then please contact Jade Gorrod on 020 7557 7667 or email email@example.com