Venn Group is seeking to recruit an interim Band 8A Trust Lawyer for a London based NHS Trust with a reputation for its high quality of work. This role is for three months with potential to extend.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- To provide qualified legal advice
- To facilitate pre-inquest meetings
- To represent the Trust at Inquests and other court hearings
- To conduct liability investigations
- To supervise members of the legal services team
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Good drafting skills
- Inquests experience
- Civil litigation experience
- Regulatory law knowledge and application
- Flexibility (in respect of working hours) to meet urgent business needs
The successful lawyer will join a team of experienced professionals.
Due to the high number of applicants for this role, if you do not hear back from us regarding this locum opportunity within seven days then you have not been shortlisted for this vacancy.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
If you or anyone you know may be interested in this locum position or other legal positions, then please contact Jade Gorrod on 020 7557 7667 or email email@example.com