NHS Legal Administrator
Venn Group is seeking to recruit an interim Band B5 Legal Administrator for a London based NHS Trust with a reputation for its high quality of work. This role is to last until April 2021 with potential to extend.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- To co-ordinate a highly complex case
- To support the day to day duties of the Trust Solicitors
- Liaising with police, Crown Prosecution Service and NHS
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Skills in organisation, analysis and negotiations
- Knowledge in criminal or medico/legal law
- Self-motivation and ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
The successful applicant will join a team of experienced professionals.
Due to the high number of applicants for this role, if you do not hear back from us regarding this locum opportunity within seven days then you have not been shortlisted for this vacancy.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
If you or anyone you know may be interested in this locum position or other legal positions, then please contact Jade Gorrod on 020 7557 7667 or email firstname.lastname@example.org