Our client is a leading Chambers and Legal 500 ranked practice, who is seeking a Senior Public Regulatory Solicitor to join their well-established team. The role is 12-15-month maternity cover.
Your role will include:
- Advising on a range of complex issues including regulatory matters involving numerous regulatory regime and inter-disciplinary cases.
- The right candidate will be expected to work autonomously on a day-to-day basis and to act as a senior member of the team.
- You will advise an interesting mix of clients, including public and private sector bodies, charities, social enterprises and individuals.
- The team advises across equality duties, human rights, safeguarding, public procurement, public sector audits, inquiries, inquests, fitness to practice and professional discipline.
- The team act for a diverse array of regulators and public bodies on the interpretation and implementation of public law obligations and resisting potential challenges, including judicial reviews.
- 8 years PQE with relevant experience in Public Regulatory law for a private practice, regulatory body, charity or government department.
- The ability to work independently as well as supervising other solicitors.
- A desire to undertake business development duties.
The firm are looking to make a swift appointment with interviews commencing this week.
Contact Terry Withers at The SJP for a confidential conversation