Our client is a well-established law firm who have served the local community and beyond for many years. They are a forward thinking firm who aim to support solicitors throughout their career.
Your role will include:
- Advising on the sales and purchases of commercial and property.
- The right candidate will be experienced in advising on landlord & tenant matters, business leases, environmental and planning issues.
- You will advise an interesting mix of clients, including property developers, retailers and leisure and tourism businesses.
- They require someone who can work autonomously as a senior member of the team and to take a lead role on business development.
- The team advise a range of international clients on complex conveyancing matters.
· 5 years PQE with relevant experience in both Commercial & Residential property
· The ability to work independently as well as supervising other solicitors.
· A desire to undertake business development duties.
The firm are looking to make a swift appointment with interviews commencing within weeks.