Part-time Family Solicitor, 4-7 Years’ PQE, Buckinghamshire, £45,000 - £60,000 DOE – For more information or to apply please call Rebecca Barry on 020 7183 8586.
- New role for an ambitious Family Associate to join a highly respected growing firm
- Applications welcomed from family solicitors with between 4-7 years’ PQE with strong technical skills in private family law work
- You will be responsible for a broad range of family matters which may include, family trusts, partnerships & assets held off shore, civil partnerships, unmarried couples and domestic violence
- Part of the current teams remit is to manage high value matters and complex financial disputes
- You will be comfortable taking a team based approach within the firm and will be required to contribute to the marketing of the firm in general
- It is important that you can engage easily with people both internal and external
- A highly competitive salary accompanied by a comprehensive benefits package is on offer for the right candidate
- Opportunity for further training and promotion for the right individual is also on offer
- This role would suit a candidate looking for a part-time family role.
YOUR CONSULTANT: Rebecca has been described as giving "good constructive advice". Driven to offer a knowledgeable and focused service, Rebecca‘s strengths lie with providing the right ‘match’ for both law firm and lawyer. Able to boast excellent relationships within the private practice market, she has spent over 20 years building her contacts in this area. Professional and approachable, Rebecca is committed to delivering results.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Rebecca Barry at eNL on 020 7183 8586 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. We will review your application and get back to you as soon as possible. If it’s a fit, Rebecca will talk you through all the details of the role, the company, team culture, career opportunities and package. If you feel it ticks the right boxes, only then we will share your CV with our client. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days, if you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Family vacancies throughout London and the South East. If you are a Family Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).