2 to 5 years PQE
This is a super opportunity to join one of the most reputable firms in the South East. With good quality national work, clients and lawyers, this is a fantastic firm to work for. This firm have recruited throughout 2020 and have a well deserved reputation for caring for their lawyers and investing heavily in professional development.
The dispute resolution team are now expanding further and looking for a solicitor at 2+ pqe to join their office In Newbury. You will be from a good quality regional or City firm and be able to work independently on matters whilst assisting senior members of the team on more complex cases. Types of work include:
- Bringing/defending actions for breach of directors duties;
- Defending and protecting shareholder rights;
- Corporate trust claims;
- Civil fraud;
- Contentious insolvency;
- Substantive contempt proceedings;
- Breach of warranty and contractual claims;
- International trade;
- Investment treaty/bi-lateral trade arbitrations;
- Commodities disputes;
- Competition and anti-trust suits;
- Engineering/product liability actions in the technology and construction courts;
- Public procurement and state aid disputes;
- Intellectual property disputes in relation to patent, copyright and trademark infringement;
- Defamation and malicious falsehood claims;
- Professional negligence claims.
If you would be interested in hearing more about this excellent role and the team then please do call Penny Heighway for a confidential discussion on 07393 782702
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.