Expanding clinical trails and medical research company that works closely with a diverse range of partners in numerous joint-venture research projects is now seeking a 2nd lawyer. Partners range from global pharmaceutical companies, specialist Biotech companies and The NHS. Reporting to the Head of Legal, you will undertake a broad ranging role that will require you to work extensively with non-lawyers. in-house experience is preferred but not mandatory with: Spin-Outs from either Universities, Biotech, Pharmaceutical, CMO's, Tech Transfer offices, Joint Research Offices or charities with significant research departments
Key duties will include:
- Drafting and advising upon R&D based agreements for example CDAs, MTAs, R&D Collaboration Agreements, Consultancy Agreements, Service Agreements, Data Sharing Agreements including Clinical Trials Agreements and Clinical Investigator Agreements.
- Interpreting and advising on general commercial contracts, review of supplier T&Cs, outsourcing and procurement
- Ensuring the organization's compliance with its contractual obligations.
- Interaction with key stakeholders both internally and externally with respect to R&D agreements
Demonstrable skills in handling a diverse range of legal matters with experience of a majority of the bullet points detailed below:
- Negotiated, and drafted on service level and supply agreements with medical and information technology service providers; data transfer and confidentiality agreements.
- Experience of procurement, data protection information security, and company law issues.
- Experience of collaboration agreements involving detailed IP and revenue stream negotiations with Big pharma
- Experience of lease agreements
- Clinical trial, laboratory and associated site agreements.
- Advising senior management on managing contractual risk
Our client has large expansion plans for the next 5 years and you will be joining at a critical time in the company's development and will have a critical role to play. This role will require you to work directly with senior management on a number of key and diverse projects. Some home working is available and you will need to travel to different sites to builds relationships with key stakeholders.
For additional information, please contact Brian Littleton at Chadwick Nott on 0203-096-4549 or 07919-293351 or at email@example.com
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.