A new opportunity exists for an Employment Solicitor to join this established commercial firm. Based in Birmingham City Centre, the firm are ranked in L500 for their work and have a national reputation for advising businesses, not for profit organisations and public sector bodies throughout the UK.
They are experiencing a period of expansion and are looking to recruit a Solicitors with 1 year+ PQE to join their busy team. With a strong grounding in employment law, you will undertake a varied caseload including:
- Drafting contracts of employment, policies and procedure
- Managing disciplinary and grievance processes
- Advising on discrimination and whistleblowing cases
- Assisting with TUPE transfers, business restructures and redundancies
- Defending Employment Tribunal cases
- Delivering training
You will be looking to work as part of a team and develop your technical skill set. This is an exciting opportunity to work alongside regionally and nationally recognised practitioners, whilst working with a supportive firm which values their staff.
For more information please contact Kate Sinclair at Chadwick Nott:
0121 200 5578 dl
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.