Private Client Associate or Partner
My client is a leading national business that is looking to expand their Milton Keynes offering.
They are looking at an Associate / Partner level candidate to develop the business and take it forward in line with the rest of the business.
Your key duties will be:
- To focus on developing the Private Client team at Milton Keynes through active networking internally and externally
- Drafting and advising on trusts, whether created by will or by lifetime gift, including reviewing existing trusts and will statutes
- Administering complex estates and trusts
- Completing IHT 100 and 400 forms competently and confidently
- To have the appropriate liaison with investment managers and brokers
- Attending and running client meetings
- Providing advice to clients on estates and capital taxes
- Producing accounts for trusts, including trustee's minutes and executors meeting minutes
- Prafting and filing income tax returns
You will be a confident and qualified Private Client solicitor with at least 5 years PQE or equivalent. You will also be eager to get involved in business development and perhaps even have a following.
If you would like to have a confidential discussion about the role, please do not hesitate to contact Paul Shephard at Chadwick Nott.
0121 200 5573
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.