Fantastic opportunity exists for a Senior Family Solicitor to join this West Midlands firm.
The firm are highly regarded and have a number of offices throughout the West Midlands and Staffordshire.
Day to day responsibilities will include running a busy caseload including:
- Divorce, dissolution of Civil Partnerships and separation
- Financial and property disputes
- Disputes concerning children (residence, contact, parental responsibility)
- Co-habitation agreements
- Pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements
- Change of Name Deeds
- Domestic violence injunctions
- Child Arrangements Orders
The work on offer is all privately funded and you must be comfortable running your own caseload without supervision.
You will be able to demonstrate a strong background in marketing and business development and be able to work independently and as part of a wider team.
For more information please contact Kate Sinclair at Chadwick Nott:
0121 200 5578 dl
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.