Highly reputed firm based in Lincolnshire seeks residential conveyancer to join them on a temporary basis, starting as soon as possible.
- Broad ranging role which will include a variety of residential conveyancing matters, including sales, purchases, freehold, leasehold, mortgages and shared ownership.
- Temporary position to start as soon as possible.
- Ideally at least 3 years PQE, although this has been given as a guideline and candidates outside of this level with the relevant experience are also encouraged to apply.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Able to start on short notice.
- Excellent quality work.
- Well known and highly reputed firm.
How To Apply
If you would like to be considered for this residential conveyancing role, please contact Aimee Kelly at Sacco Mann or submit your CV to the link below.
For information on our referral scheme, please click here.
Apply for Residential Conveyancer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly