ARE YOU CURRENTLY WORKING IN LAW FIRM COMPLIANCE TEAM?
DO YOU LOVE DEALING WITH COMPLEX CONFLICTS QUERIES?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A STEP UP IN RESPONSIBILITY?
If you have answered yes to these three questions, then we want to speak to you!
We are excited to let you know about a role with a top tier international law firm who are looking for a Conflicts Analyst to join their team.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who has been working in a law firm already in a conflicts role and is looking for a step up into a more senior position.
To be considered for this role, you will need to be comfortable with:
- Complex conflicts checks
- Ability to identify legal and commercial conflicts of interest
- Dealing with wider risk issues
- Assisting with new business inception process in line with regulations
- Supporting junior team members
- Excellent knowledge of the SRA rules
This list is not exhaustive of the roles and responsibilities however if you would like to find out more, don’t delay and get in touch today!
If you do not have prior international law firm conflicts experience, we will not be able to consider you for this opportunity.