Our client is a boutique law firm with a large international client base seeking a Risk and Compliance Lawyer to support their team.
Your duties will include:
- Working as part of the Risk team, reporting to the General Counsel
- Reviewing supplier contracts and GC guidelines and engagement terms
- Managing complaints and professional indemnity claims
- Data Protection Compliance and managing subject access requests
- Providing conflicts and CDD support to the team
- Supporting the wider team on a range of compliance initiatives
The successful candidate will be an organised self-starter with experience in training and presenting, as well as strong analytical communication skills.
- Experience in a commercial setting
- Qualified solicitor
- Contract review experience
If you would like to be considered for this role and see the full list of roles and responsibilities, please submit a copy of your CV and we will be in touch. Thank you!