We’re excited to let you know about an In-House Risk Lawyer role with a top tier law firm. The team are responsible for legal and regulatory compliance with a focus on Financial Crime.
The role will be hugely varied where no two days are the same. It is a high-profile role within the business and you will have a large amount of interaction with senior management.
Some of the duties and responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring current policies remain compliant with legal and regulatory requirements
- Contributing to strategic projects
- Working closely with other international offices
- Drafting, reviewing and updating policies where necessary
- Providing advice on financial crime queries
- Reviewing client and supplier terms
- Dealing with sanctions, Anti-Bribery & Corruption, Fraud Prevention and Money Laundering issues.
- Answering ad hoc queries from the business
This is a perfect role for a newly qualified lawyer with prior risk or financial crime experience, or a financial crime lawyer looking to move into a broader role, or a non-qualified Risk & Compliance professional.
Get in touch to find out more!