Paralegal - Bristol
Opportunity for a Paralegal to join a leading international law firm on a 3 month fixed term contract.
Our client is looking for a Paralegal to join their Information Communications & Technology department in their Bristol office . This leading international firm has offices throughout the UK, Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
The main duties and responsibilities of this role is as follows;
* Providing general administrative support to fee-earners including drafting, reviewing and proof-reading legal documents
* Developing knowledge of data protection law
* Drafting responses to clients and requests for advice from clients
* Coordinating advice from counsel around the world
* Analysing, collating and summarising large quantities of information/documentation
* Managing documents/files in document review/management databases
* Researching points of law and other factual issues and preparing reports on the same
The successful candidate will be highly organised with the ability to work to tight deadlines. Attention to detail and confidence to work independently as well as in a team is essential. You will also have excellent IT skills.
To be considered for this role, you must have a law degree (or equivalent). This is a 3 month fixed term contract role with the potential to be extended.
Don't miss out on the opportunity to develop your career with this leading international firm. For further details and to apply please contact Bianca at Chadwick Nott.
01179 17 1860
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Paralegal
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly