NHS Commercial Lawyer
Dynamic and expanding business seeks commercial lawyer to join their office in Derby. This is an unusual role that requires experience of managing pharmaceutical or NHS matters in a fast paced environment. Excellent potential for progression.
- Varied in-house position that would see you taking responsibility for drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts.
- Proving legal advice to senior stakeholders and the group company secretary.
- Advising on litigious matters.
- Managing risk for the company.
- Dealing with matters relating to procurement and the NHS.
- Candidates with at least 5 years PQE would be best suited to the position, but candidates with equivalent experience are also encouraged to apply.
- Strong background managing a range of commercial contracts.
- Will need to have managed procurement and matters relating to the NHS, ideally with a proven track record of working within a commercial environment.
- Excellent opportunities for progression.
- International organisation with outstanding reputation.
- Exciting time to be joining this dynamic company.
How To Apply
If you would to apply for this Legal Counsel role then please contact Alison McKee at Sacco Mann, or send your CV to the link below.
For information on our referral scheme, please click here.